Use the drawing program in Google Drive to figure out the answer to #3. Post your answers in a blog post titled "More thinking."
There are several ducks in a row: -two at the front -two at the back -one in the middle.
How many ducks are there in total?
2. During the lunch hour at school, a group of five boys from Miss Jones home room visited a nearby lunch wagon. one of the five boys took a candy bar without paying for it. When the boys were questioned by the school principal, they made the following statements in respective order: 1. Rex: "Neither Earl nor I did it."
2. Jack: "It was Rex or Abe."
3. Abe: "Both Rex and Jack are lying."
4. Dan: "Abe's statement is not true; one of them is lying and the other is speaking the truth."
5. Earl: "What Dan said is wrong."
When Miss Jones was consulted, she said, "Three of these boys are always truthful, but everything that two of them say will be a lie." Assuming that Miss Jones is correct, can you determine who took the candy bar? 3.
Arrange 10 balls in 5 lines in such a way that each line contains 4 balls and only 4 balls.